* Congrats to Vani Hari (The Food Babe) for launching Truvani and her Daily Turmeric Product - the first turmeric supplement on the market that is both USDA certified organic and Glyphosate Residue-Free certified. Vani is raising the bar for how supplements should be produced.
* Mil, a new restaurant in Peru by the Chef's Table star Virgilio Martinez, has some pretty jaw-dropping views.
* The team behind Papito's, my favorite organic Mexican restaurant in San Francisco, is opening up a new venue in the city called Papi's. I can't wait to go check it out.
* The cryptocurrency craze is so wild that a Russian organic food guru has tokenized himself.
* A couple from North Carolina recently had their wedding ceremony and reception in the middle of a Whole Foods store.
* Factory farms and their allies in Congress want to re-write federal law so they do not have to report the hazardous emissions that they spew into the air we breathe. Call your Senators and tell them that this cannot be allowed. Click HERE for more information.
* Chaco Canyon Organic Café in Seattle has placed needle-disposal bins in each of its bathrooms as a response to the heroin epidemic affecting the city. Very sad that it has come to this.
NATURAL PRODUCTS EXPO WEST
There are many fantastic panel discussions and events at next week's Natural Products Expo West. By no means is this a full list, but I wanted to highlight several of them.
* Climate Day - Wednesday, March 7th
* The CBD Summit - Wednesday, March 7th, from 8:30am - 12:30pm
* Fresh Ideas Tent - Thursday, March 8th, from 12:30pm - 5:30pm
* Regenerative Earth Interactive Workshop - Thursday, March 8th, from 2:30pm - 4pm
* The Business Case for Leading a Regenerative Movement - Friday, March 9th, from 9am - 10am
* Supporting Farmers: Activating Regenerative Agriculture Through Marketplace Support - Friday, March 9th, from 10:30am - 11:30am
* Friday Keynote: Jennifer Garner & John Foraker, Co-Founders of Once Upon a Farm - Friday, March 9th, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
* Regenerative Finance: How to Invest in the Future of Food - Friday, March 9th, 3:30pm - 4:30pm
* The Three Myths of the Food Industry with Dr. Robert Lustig - Saturday, March 10th, 9am - 10am
* Farm Bill 2018: What You Need to Know - Saturday, March 10th, 1oam - 11am
* Climate Strategies: The What, Why, How of Regenerative Organic Certification - Saturday, March 10th, 11:30am - 12:30pm
* GMO Labeling: Regulations & Market Opportunities - Saturday, March 10th, 11:30am - 12:30pm
* Using Influencer Marketing to Create an Engaged Community of Customers - Saturday, March 10th, 11:30am - 12:30pm
* The Esca Bona Story Stage - Saturday, March 10th, 12:30pm - 2:30pm
* The Esca Bona Story Stage Keynote with Rose Marcario, CEO of Patagonia - Saturday, March 10th, 2pm - 2:30pm
Have a great day!
Max Goldberg, Editorlivingmaxwell
The material in this newsletter is copyrighted and may be reprinted by permission only. All requests must be in writing. Please use our contact form to request republication rights.
YOUR HAND-PICKED ORGANIC NEWS SOURCE SINCE 2012
Not an Organic Insider? Become one HERE
Email customized for: *|EMAIL|*
| Copyright 2018 LM Solutions LLC|
P.O. Box 171563, Boston, MA, 02117