This is a position for someone who loves Sakara Life and everything we stand for and is passionate about solving problems and helping clients on their journeys to optimal health!
- Answer client emails in a fast-paced environment, including questions about nutrition and health
- Work to upsell and cross-sell clients on new Sakara products and programs
- Resolve issues by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; explain best solution to solve the problem; follow up to ensure resolution
- Help plan events to encourage relationship building and client retention
- Provide feedback and communicate with internal departments to enhance the client experience
What we are looking for:
- Passion for Sakara!
- Contagiously positive / friendly / “can-do” attitude
- 1-3+ years out of undergrad, with a strong interest in hospitality + service
- Calm and action-oriented under pressure; ability to muti-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excited about delighting clients and eager to deliver best-in-class service
- Strong work ethic + team player
- Nutrition background a plus!