About Foodstirs: Foodstirs is a revolutionary brand whose sole purpose is to help create memorable experiences through baking. Led by Galit Laibow, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Greg Fleishman, the company’s delicious quick-from-scratch mixes offer the convenience of a mix with the taste of homemade you can feel proud of. Foodstirs only uses true USDA organic, GMO-free, and fairly traded ingredients, that can be traced back to the source. This includes Wholesome Sweeteners biodynamic cane sugar, and Equal Exchange fairly-traded cocoa. We invite you to come bake a better world with us.
About the Role:
The Sales Intern will work closely with the Marketing Team on sales requests, orders, and logistics.
- Participate in Speed to Market retail strategy for fast growing startup in Organic Food Space gaining experience in retail selling process.
- Lead product mailings to Brokers, Distributors, and Retailers, developing strong understanding of category review process.
- Provide administrative assistance to marketing team supporting various sales requests and submittals.
- Support Sales and Operations Teams gaining cross functional experience.
- Logistics support for trade shows and table top shows building attention to detail and communication skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Positive attitude!