Nourishment Specialist Part Time
WHO WE ARE
REBBL, Righteous Plant Alchemy ™, is a fast-growing beverage company based out of Berkeley, California, crafting Elixirs that reflect our obsessive attention to ingredient purity, potency and authenticity. We were born out of a conscious collaboration between global thought-leaders, whose soul purpose was to address the malfunctioning global food system through a regenerative business model that would respect, uplift, and delight the world.
Organic – Every ingredient we use is organically grown for your health and for the health of the farmers, the soil, and the water where it was produced.
Fair Trade – We support fairly traded ingredients whenever they are available.
Real Ingredients – REBBL is made from real foods and ingredients that you can pronounce and recognize. We believe in the intelligence of nature and respect the natural health promoting complexity of whole foods.
True Taste – What you taste is what you get – the whole ingredients and herbs – that’s it. No taste bud trickery. No strange after tastes created by flavor labs. No thickeners to make you believe you are getting something that you are not.
Efficacy – Our promise: If we can’t use a super herb at meaningful, efficacious levels, then we won’t use it at all. When we see “50mg Ginseng” on a canned energy drink, we can only sigh and shake our heads….what a waste of a perfectly good ginseng root.
Super-herbed – We believe that everything can be improved. And we believe one of the best ways to improve foods is to add super-herbs
OUR COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. 2.5% of our net sales go to Not For Sale, our nonprofit partner, to support their efforts in eradicating human trafficking. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens, and in our efforts with Not for Sale, we support the healing of those who have been trafficked.
This role interfaces with customers at in-store product demonstrations and event activations at local events ranging from yoga classes to festivals. The ideal person for this role will be able to perform in store demos each month (primarily on Thursdays through Sundays), and attend local events (think yoga festivals, sustainability seminars, fitness-oriented workshops or meet-ups – the list goes on and on!).
If you absolutely LOVE natural and organic food/herbs/beverages, talking with people, and sharing information on nutrition, health, and wellness you'll enjoy this work.
The Nourishment Specialist will report directly to the NorCal Field Marketing Manager.
- Planning and performing all aspects of in store demos (scheduling, demo set up and break down, demo recaps)
- Attending various events and sample throughout the community to build brand awareness
- Providing information, feedback and exemplary service levels to/from our retail partners
- Generating demo/event reports and communicating store level needs to our team
- Conveying the brand atmosphere and value of our products to consumers
- Other activities having to do with the completion of successful sampling and consumer interaction
- Generate brand awareness and love- represent the brand at all times
- Ability to communicate and network effectively and comfortably
- Be flexible to travel throughout territory and work days, nights, weekends and/or holiday’s as needed
- Willingness to take initiative and problem solve
- Aptitude for conflict resolution, negotiation and creating positive outcomes
- Able to manage time and organize activities autonomously
- Possess basic email and office tools ability
- Enjoy working solo and as part of a team
- Must have access to internet/ phone
- A reliable means of transportation and a valid driver’s license that is not expired, suspended, or revoked
- Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs of product
Some experience is great but not necessary; natural ability is most important.
Hours and number of days per month vary and are flexible to your schedule; weekend work is necessary to the role and ongoing. Competitive hourly rate. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for additional income.
In the submission box below, please include work history or resume along with a brief summary as to why you will be a good fit for this role.