Company Description: Kuli Kuli is America’s leading moringa brand. We provide the highest quality and most nutritious moringa available. Kuli Kuli’s moringa is rich in iron, calcium, vitamins, and antioxidants. Our moringa provides a complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids. By hand-harvesting only fresh, young leaves, Kuli Kuli ensures that our organic moringa powder is more nutrient-dense and less bitter than anything else on the market. Taste the Kuli Kuli difference. Over 60% of Americans say that incorporating more vegetables/greens into their diet is their #1 priority but many find it difficult to get their greens at meals other than dinner. Kuli Kuli's delicious Moringa Superfood Bars, Pure Moringa Powder, Energizing Moringa Herbal Tea, and Moringa Green Energy shots make it easy for Americans to get their greens on the go while helping to plant moringa trees and support women farmers in the developing world.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are looking for an experienced National Sales Director to help us take our company to the next level. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is an incredible opportunity to lead a huge growth period for Kuli Kuli and grow not only our sales volume, but also our sales team. You will work closely with our CEO, CMO, and COO to coordinate high level strategy and work deeply within the sales organization to achieve aggressive sales goals. Given the growing nature of the company, the ideal candidate should feel comfortable taking on tasks and responsibilities at all levels of the sales hierarchy as the team grows.
- Develop and articulate an effective sales strategy
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting potential revenue and profit growth
- Build, train, and manage a sales team composed of regional and territory managers
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in key customer accounts
- Negotiate and close sales and promotional agreements with large customers
- Analyze sales data to determine trends and make promotional adjustments
- Participate in marketing strategy by providing useful information from sales activities
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience in national-level sales within the CPG industry required
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Strong communication, negotiation, and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to travel frequently
- Unshakable positivity
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship and global development
Competitive compensation and performance bonuses provided. The position is based out of our dynamic space near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA but we are open to candidates based elsewhere as this position will entail a large amount of travel. Perks include a great healthcare plan, ample vacation time, unlimited product, a gym membership and an incredible team culture.